Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013

It has been a year since I have written on this blog.  It is time for me to get back into writing again.  I just watched the end of the movie "We Bought a Zoo."  I forgot how good that movie is.  It makes me cry. 

There is a part in the movie where the father tells his son that if he just has 20 seconds of insane courage he can say how he truly feels to the girl he likes. 

I want to have 20 seconds of insane courage. 

Do you know what I could do if I had 20 seconds of insane courage? 

I think that if each of us just had 20 seconds of insane courage we could fix a relationship by truly telling someone how sorry we are. 

We could tell someone that we love them no matter how they feel toward us. 

We could say goodbye to a dying friend or relative. 

We could make a phone call that we have been putting off. 

We could tell someone how we truly feel.

I wish for all of us that 20 seconds of insane courage when we need it most!

No comments:

Post a Comment