Monday, March 5, 2012

Show me the Dinner...

So I am still in a little bit of shock as you start the countdown till the dinner and a show.  With two weeks to go, we have sold out.  All of our tickets which was 140 plus an addition 20 were sold because we added two more tables!  I can't believe it.  I thought we would sell out but a lot of people were saying we were only going to sell 100 tickets. 

We are so blessed at my church by the gracious and loving support of our mission work and of our youth program.  People as so supportive and loving and truly help us to help others.  It is amazing to watch.  I am so thankful that I have that support and that God led me here.  He had a plan and I am so blessed.

But back to dinner.  Talking with Coleen she was a little concerned about cooking for so many people.  She was having problems picturing cooking all that spaghetti.  That is a LOT of spaghetti but she went to SAMs today and did some price compassion so I think we are good to go.  She is so good when it comes to food and presentation, I don't know what I would do without her.

The acts are coming together and we have some great ones.  It is going to be so wonderful and I can't wait to see all our youth step out of there comfort zone and perform.  It will be a lot of fun and very entertaining. Everyone is going to have such a great time! 

So a packed house, a sold out show and ASP right around the corner. Thank you to everyone that has bought tickets to the dinner and a show, donated time or will donate time to the dinner and a show and who will be going on ASP.  It is going to be awesome.

Be on the lookout for Ian and I.  We formed a blues group.  It's gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment