Saturday, March 10, 2012

St. Mark's Got Talent...

So as I have stated in an earlier blog, we are having a dinner and a show.  I have been running around like a chicken with his head cut off and we still have a week before the show.  I am so excited, scared, blessed, and humbled by this whole experience.  It is going to be so awesome but as the person in charge I feel the pressure.  I want it to be amazing and I know it will but we just need to pull everything together!

Today I spent 5 hours at the church working with the acts that will be preforming at the show. I was really worried about this part because I hadn't had the chance to preview them yet and I didn't know what to expect.  I have to say that I was shocked at how good everyone was!  It was exciting to watch.  I was very happy with everyone that preformed today.  The future looks good!

I would give you a detailed example of what they all looked like but I don't want to spoil the surprise.  Danielle and Chesson were so good.  Ian looked amazing and is ready.  Glen was fun to watch.  Loren and Marshall sounded great and ladies were fantastic.  Everyone was one time for their slots and very professional as they practiced.  It was like being in charge of a really talent show.  I felt like  Howey except I wasn't voting on whether they had talent.

People are going to be asking us to do this every year!  Thanks so much for the love and support.  I will post something after the event to let everyone know how it went.  I can't wait and I hope we raise a lot of money for ASP.

Don't forget to tip your waiter or waitress!

No comments:

Post a Comment