Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We've Got Tonight...


Here we are and I know its late... 

I know your plans don't include me...

Still here we are, both of us lonely longing for shelter from all that we've seen. 

So many troubles, out in the world today. 

It's so hard to keep it all straight.

Why should we worry? 

Nobody else cares.

Look at the stars so far away. 

We've got tonight, who needs tomorrow?

Why don't you stay? 

Deep in my soul I've been so lonely, all of my hopes fading away.

I long for love and I will keep searching.

So there it is I've said it all now.

 Here we are what do you say?

We've got tonight, who needs tomorrow? 

Why don't you stay?

I know your plans don't include me.

Still here we are both of us lonely.

We've got tonight. Who needs tomorrow? 

Let's make it last, let's find a way.



Make the most of every night with your friends, family, and loved ones.  Don't worry about tomorrow.  You've got tonight, who needs tomorrow?

Don't put off something you can do today till tomorrow, tomorrow may never come!

(Song lyrics are part of the song of: We've Got Tonight sung by Philip Phillips)

No comments:

Post a Comment