Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 21

The last four or five days have been a blur.  I haven't been able to work out, ok I have been able to but I haven't.   I have been in sort of a rut.  This weekend has helped with the extra day off but I am really looking forward to taking next week off and my planned trip within a trip.  More on that later but for now things are good.  I have eaten well and still have a chance to meet my goals.  I will work really hard over the next 28 days!  I need to write a devotion but I haven't had one come to me lately.  I hope one hits me in the next couple of days.  Maybe I need to start a new series.  I don't know if any of these blogs are any good or if people enjoy reading them.  I know that is not why I write them or what this whole thing is about, but I just hope people enjoy what I write and get something out of it!

Be good and safe tomorrow!  Enjoy your Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment