Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 3: Chaos and Fresh cut grass!

Well, today did not go as planned.  I was awoken this morning by a phone call letting me know that there was showing of the house today from 1:30 to 3:30.  I knew the lawn also needed to be mowed so I went into work today, by car which wasn't the plan, and did some work.  Then I drove out Fuquay and mowed the lawn.  I was almost done with it when the mower ran out of gas.  I gathered the dogs up and put them in the car,  So myself and 3 dogs when to the gas station and then through the drive thru at Chick Fil A.  After that I sat in the car with the dogs and watched the house for the people that were coming to look at it.  For 2 hours I sat in the car and nobody came.  The good thing about it is that I started to write the message for the senior sunday service. 

After that 2 hours, I put the dogs in the back yard and headed home.  It poured down rain as I drove home.  People were driving so slow and it was hard to see.  It took me and hour and forty five minutes to make it home.  It was chaos on the road and you would of thought that no one had driven in a down pour before.  It was crazy but I finally made it home.  What a day.

I ate well with eggs for breakfast and a chargrilled chicken sandwich for lunch.  I will have a good dinner and get ready for day 4.

Hope your day was a good one that was full of fullfilled goals and dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment