Sunday, May 6, 2012

Take the 49 Day Challenge with me!

As of tomorrow, we have 49 days until we leave for ASP.  ASP is our summer mission trip.  We will be going to Tennessee to work on rebuilding houses and making them safer, warmer, and drier. My goal in the next 49 days is to lose 13 pounds.  This is to be my kick start back into my heathly life style.  I am ready to get started!  You can too!

Take the 49 day challenge with me!  Figure out something you want to do in the next 49 days!  Post it on this blog so you will commit to doing it and then follow along as we all work together to make it happen.  49 days, a month and a half.  It is a reasonable amount of time! Set a goal, stick to it and make every effort to do it.

It is so easy to fall into the rushed, unhealth lifestyle that many of us live.  Let's dedicate the next 49 days to us!  Let's live in the hear and now!  Post, Live into it, Follow along!  I look forward to having you join me on this 49 day challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment